Gas Fired Absorption Heat Pumps & Chillers
Let's get started on your Robur project today:
What is a Heat Pump?
A heat pump is a device that can provide heat or hot water to a building by transferring thermal energy from the outside using a refrigeration cycle. Many heat pumps can also operate in the opposite direction, cooling the building by removing heat from the enclosed space and rejecting it outside.
Use Your Existing Gas Infrastructure!
Unlike many other heat pumps in the industry, Robur utilizes a unique closed loop absorption approach – allowing buildings to use their existing natural gas infrastructure which can provide drastic savings on initial installation and labor costs!
Robur Heat Pumps & Chillers typically are more than 100% efficient and consume up to 80% less electricity compared to conventional electric heat pumps.
Stay In Compliance with Local Law 97:
Robur Heat Pumps & Chillers are a fantastic way to improve your LL97 energy score without breaking the bank!
Get more heating, cooling and domestic hot water out of your dollar with Robur!
- GAS FIRED COOLING
- AVOID ELECTRICAL UPGRADES
- FREE HOT WATER RECOVERY
- ALL-IN-ONE SPACE SAVING UNIT
- NO COMPRESSORS
- AIR-COOLED, ELIMINATING THE COOLING TOWER
- SINGLE PHASE POWER
- ULTRA-LOW NOISE LEVEL
Enviromentally Friendly, here's why:
– No CFC’s, HFC’s or HCFC’s which deplete the Earth’s ozone
– Very high efficiency recovering thermal energy from the ambient (Heat Pumps)
– Low NOx emissions – premixed burner
– Smaller carbon footprint when compared to generating electricity to power traditional electric HVAC systems
Reliability and Durability:
- Long life span
- No compressors
- No engines
- Only 3 moving elements
- Completely closed refrigerant loop
- No need for periodic refrigerant refills
- Low maintenance requirements
Typical End Users:
- Office Buildings
- Schools and Universities
- Residential Buildings
- Multi-Family Apartment
- Sports Arenas
Have a Robur application? Contact Lawrence Lowy Associates Today!
113 Dewitt St. | Suite 203
Garfield, NJ 07026
1260 Broadway | 4th Floor
New York, NY 10001